Monday, December 17, 2007

Miss Rodeo America Part 1

Because Jenna is Miss Rodeo Utah she got to represent our great state in the Miss Rodeo America Pageant. I don't have all of my pictures uploaded yet so here is part one. Part two will come at a later time!

I was trying to teach my cousin Dallas how to dance. So that he could go and ask Miss Rodeo Tennessee to dance with him. He had a great pick line already to use. It goes a little something like this:
He says: Are you from Tennessee
She says: YES why?
He says: Cause you are the only TEN I SEE
In the end he chickened out but can you blame him with a pick up line like that.

1 comment:

Brian and Jessica said...

Jessica! This is Jessica Mandile! Are you still in Arizona?!? Sis. Nichols told me you were looking for me on Sunday and when I went and walked the building you weren't there! I saw your picture on Christine's blog and here you are!! If you're still here call me! You need to hold Kernan!:)