Tuesday, April 8, 2008

OH DEER!

Well this last weekend I have had my fair share of DEER! First I off I should say how great conference was I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did. Well my family has a tradition we go up to Bear Lake to watch conference. Well we were running late and had to drop my dad off at the Priesthood Session and then we continued on to our cabin to drop off our stuff and then we headed over to the other side of the lake to go to my Aunt's cabin. Well because of this CRAZY winter there were DEER everywhere. I was paying attention but sometimes those little buggers just decided to jump right out in front of you! Well I try to miss it but the dang thing follows my car the way I went it decided to go. I almost rolled the car. I don't know how I kept it on the road. After all was said and done I am pretty sure that I gave that deer a pretty good hair cut to its left ankle! Well we keep passing deer left and right for the next two days. Yesterday I look out the window and those blasted animals are eating our newly planted hay field in front of my house. I couldn't believe it. So I went out there and took some pictures first and then scared them away. I have learned that I must not be that scary because they came back!


No comments: