Tuesday, August 26, 2008

oh my its KYLE KORVER!

Ok so whoever says that dreams come true at Disneyland has never been to the Salt Lake International Airport! On Thursday August 14th we were flying out to New York! While we were waiting to go through security I noticed this VERY ATTRACTIVE guy standing behind us. I could only see his profile and I did notice that he was very tall. Well all of a sudden he looked at me face on and my jaw felt to the GROUND. All I could say was ohmyitskylekorver. Yes I know that is one long word but I seriously said it without taking a breath. I was in SHOCK. I have never just seen a Jazz basketball player out and about; let alone at the airport. Well we waited for him to pass through security and then my mom asked him if we could get our picture taken with him. He said yes and then he smiled and then my heart melted like butter when left out in the car on a Arizona summer day. Ya it melted that fast. It was a great start to a great trip. I have LOADS of pictures to go through and two blogs to put them on. So... be patient and in time I will share all of the fun things that we did!

1 comment:

lisha said...

wow! let's just say i've honestly never been so jealous in my life! kyle korver is the person i love the most! WOW! i might cry cause i'm so jelaous!