Saturday, February 7, 2009

Going on a CRUISE!!!


So I have been dying to just get out of UTAH! I love UTAH but lets face it the winters here are just no fun! I told my mom that I was going on VACATION for Spring Break, her only concern was who was going to go with me. I decided that if I couldn't find anyone I would go by myself! Well my brestest friend Brooke decided that she would come with me. We decided on just going to L.A. and just hanging out! Well we found a great deal on a cruise. So as of March 9th we are checking out or should I say sailing out of our busy lives for the whole week! We are going on a Baja Mexico Cruise which includes Catalina Island and Ensenada Mexico! We are so excited we got a great deal and once we worked it out we realized that we would save money this way!! I am just so excited and I can't wait! Now I must hurry and get my passport!!

3 comments:

Christine said...

Oh fun! There is a great little cafe on Catalina that makes the best lemonade on the planet! Have fun!!!!!

Britt Riggin said...

Let's be honest, I am FREAKING jealous! P.S. you need to come down and visit me!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun trip for the two of you! I'm glad you are taking Brooke away from her busy work schedule! :)