Sunday, June 28, 2009

Updates.... on the SUMMER

No Harm EFY Provo 1 AShow Unto the World EFY Provo 2 A
Well the summer is off to full swing. Sorry I have been slacking in the blogging department but I have been so super busy. I am being a bad blogger and not posting all of my EFY pictures I am just posting the group pictures. EFY has been so much fun and I have had some pretty stinking good kids this summer and I have loved them all. Not to mention I have had some pretty amazing co counselors this summer. 2A was probably the best week for co counselors. But 2A was also a week for sickness it was crazy.
Lets see what else... Dallas left on his mission at the first of June. I have been busy getting things ready for the MRU pageant which happens in July and not to mention I just got back from a glorious week at Lake Powell... pictures to come soon from that!
Saturday brings my favorite holiday of the year the 4th of July... LOVE IT. I am headed up to the Lake just before I head out for two more weeks of EFY.
YAY for SUMMER!



1 comment:

The Huntsville Dunns said...

Bailey and I will be waiting to see those Powell pics! Btw, Bailey says, "you are the best"