Monday, February 8, 2010

If My Life Were A Movie....

This last week has been so super crazy and to be honest I am tired of explaining everything. I figured those who matter read the blog and they will be able to sense my comic relief in what I am about to post! As the events have unfolded I have decided that I should make a movie. And if I were to make a movie who would play in it. Well I have found my cast! Of course some would have to change there hair but for the most part I think I did a pretty good job in my casting!

Joanna*- Scarlett Johansen (main character) The girl in love with two boys well really one boy and another a grown man. While she has deep and sincere feelings for both she just can't seem to make up her mind. She almost married Cal and really they are still engaged but she still deep down loves her high school boyfriend Kole. Oh and we must not forget Cal and Joanna have a baby together the cutest little one named Brylee. (side note the baby who would play "Brylee" would have to be Viviene Jolie-Pitt)
Cal*- Harry Connick JR (Grown Man) Cal a bull-fighter on the PRCA rodeo circuit feel in love in with Joanna the first time he saw her deep green eyes. Despite the 16 year age gap between them Cal wants to make it work. He ask Joanna to marry him the day after Christmas. He is so excited for there life together to really start. He is willing to stand by Joanna because he knows that her love for him is real and she has put closure to her and Kole.
Kole*- Liam Hemsworth (the boy)- Lets face it Kole is the lovable return missionary who you want to win but also know he deserves so much more. Not meant to be put in a bad way but take it how you want it. He too has loved Joanna since the moment he saw her deep green eyes. They had such an amazing time while they were in high school between dances and going home to Joanna's house with friends for the sausage and biscuit lunch that Carly (Joanna's Mom) had made them. He had dreams for the two of them once he got home but has come to realize that sometimes dreams fade and it's time for new ones to come about.


Carly- Kristen Alfonso (Joanna's Mom) She loves her daughter but is really getting tired of the all the drama, chasing cans, and being the rodeo babysitting grandma


Dane- Kevin Costner (Joanna's Dad) Dane has dreams for all of his children but Joanna's dream and his dream are one in the same and that is making it to the NFR. While he supports his daughter he doesn't always like her choices.

Jolie*- Lindsay Hartley (Joanna's older sister and writer of the movie) Jolie is the one in the family who is the most outspoken and sick and tired of all the drama...

*All names have been changed to protect the writer of this post!
Note of protection for the author of this post.... I really do love my sister... I will and do support her and all her drama but in all honestly I wish she would just freaking make her mind and stop with the it's not me it's everyone else.





3 comments:

Kara said...

Wow, Jess, that sounds like a great movie! Too bad it is real to your family. Hopefully, everything will work out for the best. You're whole family deserves to be happy!

Brooklin said...

Jess this is Madison And Brooke... First add me (madison) to your freaking blog reader list... (roxysurfer45@hotmail.com) Second... joanna might kill you literally.... work out, get big muscles, you will need to defend yourself!!!!

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

I'm so glad that I don't have a biological sister:) Step sisters so don't count:)