Friday, January 20, 2012

...Too Many Kisses and I Don't Mean the Chocolate Kind...

I know I know I haven't posted on here in a really long time... However I need a place to comment on my ramblings (hence the title of my blog) of reality TV. From American Idol to Project Runway and the Bachelor to Keeping up with all things Kardashian (notice how I group the talent with the non-talent... I think it's better that way)!
Tonight's post starts off the my rants and maybe a few raves on the BACHELOR... Let's face it we all want to stop watching this show but it sucks you in. I don't know how they do it but whatever they do maybe my gym should do it to! I've been watching this show from the time Ryan wrote that sweet Poem to Trista and have watched every episode in between... (well minus those two seasons when I had better things to do like serving a mission)! This season however is really bugging me and here is why...
1) the kissing.... seriously Ben can you slow it down? I mean I thought Jillian was a lip locking maniac but boy was I wrong...
2) the girls... normally I can find something I like about each girl but with this season I think they are all crazy rude! Let's start with Erica... Really saying that your thighs are smaller than Shantel's on national television, was that necessary I guess for you KARMA is a bugger! Next Elyse let's just say we got it you didn't think they new each other but they did! Get over it I am sorry that she interrupted your "date" but let's face it... it brought drama to the most DRAMATIC rose ceremony yet! Emily ok I really like her but boy oh boy does she have a potty mouth on her as does Rachel! Kacie B. and Lindzi are my favorites so far...
3) Lastly and certainly not least would be Courtney.... If you've watched the season you'll get what I mean. Seriously where did they find her and what the HECK does Ben see in her??? I'd take a hundred crazies from Utah allowing my state a bad name for the sake of Courtney being off the show! I have a feeling as the show goes forward there could be a lot more of my "ramblings" about Courtney!
I've read all the spoilers of the season and don't want to give to much away but if you want me too I can post my own subtle hints of what I've read!
Coming up NEXT on Ramblings... SO SO happy that Emily is the next Bachelorette!!
...until next time...

oh and PS I liked Shantel on Brad's season... don't get me wrong the whole laying on the table thing freaked me out but come on the girl has guts!! I wish Ben would have followed his heart!!

No comments: