Saturday, May 3, 2008

JAZZ WIN!

So Jenna and I were pretty lucky and we scored six tickets to the Jazz Game. It was game six with Jazz leading the series 3-2! All we needed was a win and we will advance to the next round. Well good news is that we won and we are now moving on to the second round to play L.A! As we were walking to the Energy Solutions Arena we saw this sign which is totally making fun of Tracy McGrady! See it says Tracy is a girls name I thought that this was HILARIOUS! Jenna took her friend Taylor and I took a kid named Dustin it was so much fun! We sat on the twentieth row behind the basket. Dustin and I got there early so we walked down to the court and asked a lady to take our picture! It was a great night and the icing on the cake was that the Jazz won 113-91! I said before and I will say it AGAIN beat L.A! One last great thing of the night I got to look at Kyle Korver it was WONDERFUL!

1 comment:

Kara said...

You look so beautiful! Your date is pretty cute, too! I miss you and I can't wait to have you come visit!