Saturday, May 17, 2008

What I Have learned from My Travels...


Well I have recently returned home from my week long trip to Ohio! I sure had a blast and there will be pictures and info from my trip coming soon. But today as I had a long flight and a layover I had some time to ponder over things that I have learned from my travels.
A list of what I have learned:
1)No matter how many times people are told they still leave liquid in the bags and hold up an entire security check.
2)The security guards in Ohio are not as nice as the security guards in Utah.
3)Even on an hour long fight people are very anxious to get off a plane. Seriously some guy took out a lady saw it with my own eyes.
4)People are very critical of total strangers.
5)Lastly if you are on time for your flight then your plane isn't; and if you are running late for your flight than your plane is on time. Go FIGURE!
I hope you all enjoyed this and look forward to the pictures that will soon come.

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Jess! Oh it is so fun to see you and what you are doing! American Idol totally reminds me of watching it with you and our roommies. I was so sad David A didn't win, but he is so good! That's awesome that you served a mission in AZ. I'd love to hear about it! Brooke was saying we should get together and I agree!!
~Kristine