Friday, July 25, 2008

BEAR LAKE

Over July 16- July 20th Brooke, the kids, and some friends all went up to the Cabin in Bear Lake. I LOVE THIS PLACE and I am so happy that we have it in our family! Some day who knows when I can't wait to take my own little family up there and make great memories like the ones we made on this trip. Some of our memories are:
~Me singing to Ethan "HEY HEY YOU YOU I DON'T LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND" and him plugging his EARS! PLEADING with me to STOP SINGING!
~Me, Nicole, and Brooke taking off in the Rhino after the kids went to sleep (no worries it was all ok)!
~Ethan being so EXCITED that he got his own WAKE BOARD!
~Jordynn and Chelsea's mermaid
~Asthon saying mom I got to go potty, Brooke replied go in the lake, Ashton says no mom I got to go poop, Brooke says come here, Ashton starts crying and Ethan says uh Mom "Miss just pooped her pants"!
~Playing hand and foot, eating Doritos, garlic green olives, and making Trev not want to talk to ANYONE of us. Lets just say we all had a bad case of gas!

~Watching the little kids play all day in the sand!
~Staying down at the beach from 10:30 - 6:30 for two days in a row!
~Last but not least getting sun burnt on Day 1 and then getting FRIED on Day 2!
There certainly were a lot of memories that were made! Bear Lake is one of my favorites places to go!

No comments: