Wednesday, July 16, 2008

EFY 7A "BEING FULL"

So I know that I have already posted something but I am trying to get caught up! I feel that I am so behind on everything!
Well another session of EFY has come and gone. This one was AMAZING it was the ASL accommodated session. I loved just watching the interrupters and listening to the speakers. It was such a testimony builder! I LOVE EFY!! I took so many pictures this time I hope that you enjoy them all!
Here is my group! They were all such great youth. They were ages 14-15! Such a fun age group!

My CO-CO's!! Here are me, Josh, and Hayley. I love this first picture this is us in our "NATURAL HABITAT. Josh and I were originally counselors and our third co got sick so they brought in Hayley and she was GREAT! We all had a blast together. Poor Josh being the only boy he got beat up on by me and Hayley. But he was a good sport!
Here are our AMAZING YOUTH!!
MY BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! I loved them all so much.
Here are me and the boys! They are such great examples to me! I love them all too death!!

Counselor friends! In the 3rd picture is Dan Pawlowski. He was my AP on my mission so CRAZY! He is great. Derrek is just plain crazy!
OK so here is a funny story in these dorms there were individual apartments. Well my beautiful girls decided to lock me out so that I couldn't tell them to go to bed! Well we had other ideas! Here are Melissa(my co-co from week one) and I breaking into the apartment. It didn't work! Finally after an hour of trying (and not to mention it was 1:30 in the morning) I knocked on there door and told them that I was tired of being nice but would they PLEASE go to bed! I really did love them even if I have extra wrinkles!

I hope that you have enjoyed this session! EFY is so GREAT! I am sad to have only one session left but I am grateful for the sessions that I have had!


No comments: