Sunday, April 26, 2009

A great and wonderful Weekend!

My weekend started early... I had tickets to Thursday nights Jazz game and it was probably the best night EVER! Jazz WON, it was pretty much the greatest night ever. I realized that you really can cry because you are so happy! Something really cool was that I ended up on the jumbotron, all because of my AMAZING GREAT DANCE SKILLS! It was crazy because on the way out two men got in a huge fight it was CRAZY! I thought I was going to get attacked because I was so CLOSE to them. It was crazy. MY VIEW OF THE GAME! Section 13 Row 25...
WE WON!! YAY YAY YAY
Jen and I at the game!! YAY
On Friday night I went up to Logan and had a good night visiting some old friends! It was so good to see Kristine, Brooke and Mel... it was sad because Meg couldn't get off work. These girls were my roommates while I was up in Logan. We had way to much fun catching up. Brooke brought her little boy Jake and it was so fun to him. He is such a cute little boy!!
Kristine, Jake, Brooke, Mel and Me
After I went to Logan I drove down to Provo to have some fun with some old mission friends! All in all it was a tiring weekend but it was fun being able to see everyone again!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a busy girl!!! Glad you went to the game when they won, we went on Saturday :( Not as good, but still fun!!