Thursday, May 14, 2009

Bear Lake with the Girls!

Well we girls decided that we needed to take a step back from Layton and head up to Bear Lake for the night! We left on Saturday afternoon and made it back in time for CHURCH! Pretty much I made some good time! Of course you can't have a girls weekend with out documenting it with some pretty amazing pictures! FYI just don't mind the way I look in these pictures. I had been up since SIX A.M. working at the Temple... I think that some of the funnest pictures are found when one is driving in the car if you don't believe me look for yourself... most of these were done while I was singing... "I'm Only Me When I'm With You" By Taylor Swift... take a look for yourself!


After we got to the cabin and started a pretty competitive game of RACKO we took a walk down to the Lake! It was such a good time! Callie decided to walk into the water so CRAZY! Jen however though she saw the Bear Lake Monster I don't know take a look at the last picture to see if you believe her....









No comments: