Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Cowboy Birthday

On Tuesday it was my dad's birthday! He turned 49! I started it off by going in and decorating his office! I had over a dozen balloons and a poster that said...HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD... don't worry you're only at the top of the hill next year.... YOU'LL BE OVER THE HILL! I also brought him and the guys in the office in doughnuts. All of us kids went in on a present a ticket to the EAGLES concert which is on SATURDAY. Don't worry he is not going by himself we got my mom one for Mother's day. Seriously such good kids! Later that night we met up with the Thackers. Kevins birthday is well today actually so Happy Birthday Kevin! We went to Texas Roadhouse (so yummy) to celebrate! They make you sit on a saddle and tell the whole restaurant it is your birthday! Of course we had to capture the moment! Dad acting like he is a saddle bronc rider!
Kevin he really isn't into rough stock events! He just sits there like he is waiting for the timer to start!
Mom and Dad... I now know where J.D. gets it from... Jake pulls the same face!!
Kevin and Merilee
The Kids... in the top photo it goes Chy, Challis, Dallas, Me, Jenna and Jordynn. In the bottom photo are Jake and Rachael! Colton didn't want to come and Sage was still at Cheer practice!
All in all it was a great night! Hope everyone had fun! I just LOVE birthdays, I think they are the greatest... It is a whole day just to celebrate YOU! Who wouldn't love it!!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW another one already!! haha, happy birthday Dave!!