Sunday, December 21, 2008

Grateful Sunday # 9

It is this time of year that we all find so much to be grateful for. Today I want to share an experience I had at church. The speaker was talking and she made an AMAZING point. She said do we realize what really happened that day when Jesus Christ was born. Do we realize that the Savior of the World was born that day the one who has power to truly make us free. I don't think I truly realized that. Or maybe I have and just haven't realized it. The Gospel of Jesus Christ is so amazing and I am so grateful for it and also so grateful for the birth of my Savior. I hope that you all can reflect on that fact this time of year is truly a time of hope because without the birth of the Savior we wouldn't have anything to hope for. Merry Christmas.

No comments: