Monday, December 1, 2008

My Birthday!

So yesterday was my birthday and what a great day it was! I got up and got my birthday dinner made. My mom helped so no worries I didn't make my own dinner. I then got ready for church and I taught my Sunday school lesson (which went really well - I love my calling)! After I got home Brooke and Trev and the kids came over along with the other Brooke! I am so grateful for such good friends and family! I got so many presents as you can see! From my mom and dad I got a new purse (which wasn't here yet so my mom made a copy of it!) and a wallet to match and a some shoes! From Jordynn I got the DS game personal trainer cooking it is the coolest thing ever it has recipes from all over the world and it talks to you as your cooking telling you what ingredients to use. It also makes a shopping list for you. Ya pretty amazing. From Jenna I got the new Juicy Couture perfume called Viva La Juicy. It smells so good. From Brooke Trev and the kids I got a gift certificate to Layne Bryant and from Brooke I got a picture and some Christmas decorations! All my great loot!
Brooke and I


Me and the kids

Blowing out my "dessert" it wasn't cake it was a very yummy trifle. It has brownies, pecans, caramel, and whipped cream! Ya it is sinfully good and oh so fattening!




Miss and Me



Me and the kids again






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! I didn't know, so this is late!! That is quite the dessert it looks like, and we love the oh so fattening, it would't be good otherwise! Glad you had a happy day!! love ya!

Anonymous said...

I want the recipe for your dessert...it looks YUMMY! Happy Birthday!