Sunday, December 28, 2008

Grateful Sunday # 10

Today I am grateful for a very great week! On Friday December 19th Jake and Rachael had there wedding reception. Which GMA and GPA Schick came down for. (That is how I got so many pictures they took them!) As soon as I get the pictures from that Hazens took I will post them. After that of course we had Christmas. On Christmas Eve we kept with the tradition of going caroling with the whole neighborhood. I didn't get any pictures though because I almost got left because I was late getting home from work. (That I am not to grateful for, working on Christmas Eve no bueno!) After caroling we came home had breakfast watched the First Presidency Christmas Devotional, and then Jordynn and I stayed up and watched the Grinch and had a sleepover in my room. Until 4:00 a.m. when Jordynn just couldn't sleep any longer! It was then time for Christmas and oh what fun presents we all got! I got a bike! I am excited for the snow to go away so that I can ride it! I hope everyone had a Great Christmas and wish you all A Happy New Year!

P.S. this is my one hundredth post YAY! I personally like the picture of me sleeping in the middle of the floor I was so tired and no I was in no room I just feel right asleep in the middle of the walk way!

1 comment:

Livinjc247 said...

Jess I love this collection of pics. Just looking at it brought tears to my eyes. I really do love you guys and miss you all so much. I love the pic of GPA and your Mom. I pray you have a happy and blessed 2009.
Love Aunt Ronda