Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Best of 2008

Well I saw this on a friends blog (thanks Kara Dunn) and so I decided to steal the idea. So instead of doing my grateful Sunday I am doing Best of 2008 in pictures. Because I am at time mentally challenged. I am going #1 - #10 mostly because I don't want to erase the pictures and start all over. I hope you enjoy! #1 Meeting Kyle Korver in the Airport on our way to NYC!

#2 Going to NYC, some of the Church History Sites, and also to Niagara Falls.

#3 Going to Ohio to visit Kara, Scott, and the boys and being able to go to Kirtland!

#4 Going to Lake Powell for the first time since the mish!

#5 Being able to have these adorable kids in my life


#6 Having JD return home from his Mission!

#7 The first Bear Lake trip of the Season

#8 JD and Rachael getting married.

#9 EFY!

#10 Watching Jenna be the best Miss Rodeo Utah ever and then becoming a MISS RODEO NOTHING.










3 comments:

The Huntsville Dunns said...

Jess, I love your top ten. All your pics look so fun and I am glad to see Kyle at the top :) He is so hot! I would love to hear about efy sometime. Have a good one.

Livinjc247 said...

So I had no idea who this hunt Kyle was, he looked like he was digging on Jenna. I googled him, ahhhh Utah Jazz...I am so out of touch...

Livinjc247 said...

So I had no idea who this hunt Kyle was. he looks like he is digging Jenna a bit to close. lol
Ahhh Utah Jazz ( I googled him)

I am so out of touch.. Love ya Jess