Sunday, January 25, 2009

Jake & Rachael's Wedding

J.D. & Rach got married back in November had a reception in December so its only fitting that I post pictures in January! Sorry about the whole Copyright thing across the front. But it is still fun to look at! Hope you enjoy!
The Happy Couple!

Their Amazing Cake! (Made by my cousin Steven)

Just the girls: It goes Renae (Rachaels not such a nice person of a sister), Jordy, Rach, Me, and Jenna

Who's going to be next...

The girls again! The photographer counted to three and told us to pose!

Jake and some of his buddies. Bry couldn't be there cause he was playing in the Las Vegas bowl with the BYU football team.

Just the four of us...
The family!

Our other family!









3 comments:

The Huntsville Dunns said...

Those are so dang cute! I wish so badly that we came. You all look so beautiful.....we miss you guys ;)

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!! and the not so nice of a person comment!! haha. Looks like everything turned out wonderful!!

Jenna said...

Dude Jess...whats up with the last picture?ha ha! I'm totally smack dab in the middle and really wish I wasn't! I swear toni positioned us that way!lol! I look retarded!lol!