Monday, January 19, 2009

In Honor...

I am taking a public speaking class and I have to give my first speech this week. It is a commemorative speech. I had no idea what I was going to talk on. Well my WONDERFUL sister-in-law suggested that I do it on Kyle Korver. Because I know so much about him! He really is a good guy and has done so much for the communities in which he has played. If anyone knows anything else about him I would appreciate the help! Well in doing my research I found this photo of him. Ok I have been going to the gym but NEVER will I be able to do anything like this Holy batballs that just looks like NO fun. I believe this is why he is in the NBA and I just sit and watch him! It really is better that way!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey friend, where are you??? I miss you!!

Livinjc247 said...

Ummmm He's cute