Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Fun Day At Sea

Well I woke up that morning wanting to really get a tan but couldn't get Brooke out of bed to SAVE my life. So I decided that it was my vacation too and I was going to get some sun which I did if you look at the picture! After I laid for oh like six hours (don't worry I kept hydrated) I decided that I wanted a massage so I went and got one. Man was I productive! When I went back to the room at 6:30 Brooke was still asleep! I woke her lazy butt we got ready for dinner and then headed out to a comedy show! It was a great time.
As promised here is rexy just relaxin in the cabin. She didn't get out too much this trip but I think she did have a good time!!
Here she is again just lookin out the Window into the ocean. Wishing she could go swimming!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW I'd say your a world traveler!! No wonder you've been mia and I haven't seen you in forever. It looks like you had sooo much fun. I love the Disneyland pics, it gets me excited for our disneyland trip in one month!!! Glad your home safe now!! don't be a stranger, thanks for your text about peytey's pictures :)

Anonymous said...

WOW it looks like you had a ton of fun! I wish I could lat out for hours on end! Also wish I could go shopping and find great deals like that! Hope you enjoyed it Jess!!!!