Monday, March 9, 2009

The Many Travels of Rexy

Rexy the Bunny Well a long time ago Brooke and I went to Mexico. We decided that it would be fun to take my stuffed bunny Rexy along with is. So in true fashion and also to keep up with tradition Rexy is coming with us on our cruise. She truly is the only friend who can fit in my suit case and not complain about how cramped it is. When we went to Mexico she actually sat with me on the plane but not this time I think I am getting a little too old for that. Look back next week to see how Rexy's travels went. Maybe I will even do a blast from the past and show some of Rexy's pictures from Mexico!

3 comments:

Mel said...

Ohh!! Have SO much fun! I know you guys will! I know you 2! HaHa! Just BE GOOD & remember who you are! jk! Can't wait to see all your fun pictures when you get back! Love ya dear! Be safe!

Mel

Anonymous said...

Lucky Rexy!! I wont complain being squished in your suitcase!! Hope you have a blast, can't wait to see the pics!!

Tara said...

You, Brooke, and Rexy have fun!! I wish I was coming along!