Monday, March 30, 2009

JAZZ VS SUNS

Well on Saturday night I had tickets to the JAZZ game!! They were playing the SUNS so in honor of that I took one of my friends from my mission Thomas Simon to the game with me! It was so much fun! The game went into over time and we won! Plus not to mention being in good company is always good time and oh did I mention I saw Kyle Korver and yelled GO KYLE WHOO WHOO!! Ya I know I am wierd but I love Korver even if he does pick little leafs off of his samlon and hands them back to his waitress. Long story ask me about it some time! This was my YAY we are going into overtime picture!!
This is Thomas's YAY we are going into overtime picture! I think mine is much cuter so that is why I posted it!!
Thomas was in charge of taking the pictures so I made sure to tell him to get a picture of Korver for me! And being the good friend that he is; he did what he was told!
LIFE OFF... GAME ON
I guess these pictures are out of order but oh well it is still fun to see them!





No comments: