Saturday, June 21, 2008

CHANGED MY LIFE

Ok so I know that I just posted something. However I saw this picture on one of my coco's facebook page and just had to add it. This is my first experience with EFY. This picture is of the whole group on Games Night! I loved this group with all of my heart. These youth were simply amazing and they taught me so much about love, and what it truly means to come unto Christ. As I watched the Spirit take hold of the hearts it was AMAZING. One of the boys named Taylor I thought he was going to be this tough little 14 year old when I first met him but when I saw him on Thursday night and I heard him bare his Testimony that Heavenly Father is there oh it sure did this "mom" proud. I also had two girls who didn't know if Heavenly Father was real but by the end of the week they did and most importantly they knew that he loved them and that they were he is daughters. It was so AMAZING to see these changes take place. It was an experience that will forever stay with me. One that has truly changed my life for the better! I LOVE EFY!!
PS If you are wondering why all of the girls have CRAZY hair it is because Melissa (one of my coco's) decided to do crazy hair night so I went with it and had my girls do my hair and boy was it crazy. If you can't see it take a closer look!

No comments: