Sunday, June 1, 2008

EFY SESSION 1A


Well I have been out of touch of the blogger world for this last week. To be honest it was quite hard not having a computer to check the blogs to see how everyone was doing. To I have had one of the best weeks of my life. I am an EFY counselor. It was probably the most rewarding job that I have ever had. I get paid to teach kids about the GOSPEL. Simply AMAZING. I started out last Sunday night meeting with our Session Director Brother Anderson he was great. Then we went on to meet our Co-Counselors. I had three Co's. Melissa (she had ten girls), David, & Matt (they each had eight boys). We will now include my eight girls so that gives us a total of 34 youth that we were in charge of. Those kids we are all so amazing I learned so much from them. I loved them all so much. They started out at the beginning of the week with questions. But by the end there Testimonies of the Gospel were ROCK SOLID.
I will see you all next week for I am off for another busy week of EFY!
PS I really need to figure out this collage thing. I don't know why it doubles up on some of my pictures oh well ENJOY!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mel said...

CUCK!! You look absolutely beautiful in these pictures! I am so jealous! I wanted to be an EFY counselor so bad before I became an old married woman! I am so happy for you though! I know you'll have so much fun this summer! Keep us all up to date with how you're doing! Love ya! I want to see you! Where are you doing EFY by the way?? BYU?

Christine said...

Woo-Hoo rock on Sister Whitaker!

The Brandt Family said...

Sweet Jess! I love that you are an EFY counselor. What a good example those kids have in you! Enjoy them while they last-a week each group goes pretty fast I would imagine. Love you!