Saturday, June 7, 2008

SEEING IT THROUGH

CONGRATS TO DJ AND CHRISTINE CUGLIETTA I have taken a vote (ok mostly with myself) and I have realized that this going to be the BEST SUMMER EVER! Between going to Ohio, EFY, JD coming home (in THREE DAYS), NEW YORK (in August), to top it off DJ & CHRISTINE were SEALED in the Mesa Temple today. I woke up early skipped my EFY business meeting I got on a plane flew to AZ Angie and Nap picked me up took me to the Temple the picked me up again and then dropped me off at the AIRPORT. It was one QUICK trip but it was WAY MORE THAN WORTH IT TO BE THERE. I have been able to see this family through. I was there for both of their BAPTISMS. I added some pictures for a quick trip done memory lane! I LOVE THIS GOSPEL. It shows us how ETERNAL FAMILIES can be a REALITY. SIMPLY AMAZING. I LOVE IT SO MUCH.
Christine's Baptism. August 19th, 2006
DJ's baptism. June 2nd, 2007

1 comment:

what's her bucket said...

Hey I was googling myself and I came across your blog and your friend Christine Cuglietta. My name is also Christine Cuglietta and I thought I was surely the only one in the world.