Saturday, June 21, 2008

LAKE POWELL OR BUST!

Well it has been about 3 years since I have last visited my Heaven on Earth! In just a few more days I will be there again. I am so excited. I will take plenty of pictures and share them when I get home. We have been going to Lake Powell ever since I was just a little girl. I love it so much. We first started going with my dad's family. Now that the family is larger than life, we are content to go with a group of close friends. We normally stay over in Slick Rock Canyon were we spend our days soaking up the sun, wake boarding, and playing some mad games of Hand and Foot! I will be thinking of those who are at home reading this blog and wishing that they could be with us! No worries I will make a run on the wake board just for you guys! That is if I can get up it has been a LONG TIME!

No comments: