Sunday, June 8, 2008

TEN PERCENT

Well being an EFY counselor you learn alot of things. One of things that I have been made most aware of is that 10% of co-counselors at EFY get married. Well after this last week I have to admit that, that statistic tells the TRUTH! My co-counselor Marc and I fell madly in love and he asked me to marry him Friday night before the banquet. The youth were eating it up. 16-18 year old girls just love all that romance and stuff! We are planning on an October wedding. Hope all of you can make it!
Ok so that is a total lie! While Mark is a good guy I don't think I could marry him. It was just a funny joke. No worries this girl is still single and will be for quite some time! Hope you all have a great day. Oh ya week 2 EFY pictures will be posted this week! Plus I will post pictures from the AIRPORT! Only TWO MORE DAYS YAY!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that's great Jessica yeah of course you find love at efy with male counselors there weren't as many cute male counselors when I went as a counselor for EFY 2007 last year up in Ogden but wow that's great congratulations that he asked you to marry him my Aunt and Uncle were counselors for EFY 1998 that year and they met too awesome! I wish I was getting married I'm 20 so I'm not rushing myself I say 23 is probably when all get married well great I love efy that's the best place to find male counselors and the gospel rocks! and I loved my youth that year!

Kristine said...

Haha! Your post really made me laugh!! You look so good. I really like hearing about EFY. Looking forward to those pics!