Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Labor Day... I know I am a little behind!

Well I hope everyone had a great Labor Day! We went up to the cabin and had a LOVELY time. Mom, Jordy, and I drove up Friday afternoon stopping in Evanstan to get some groceries. Brooke, Trev, and the kids joined us later on that evening. When they got there Ashton had to inform us all that her dad hit a bird, a bat(which wrapped itself around the antenna), and he almost hit a deer(the truck went screeeechhhhhhhhh)! Well even later that evening J.D. and his (I say its a girlfriend) friend joined us as well. The next day Rand and Maddie decided to grace us with there presence as well!
Ashton saw that I had my camera on Saturday morning and she just loves to take pictures of EVERYTHING seriously, I edited almost all of them but these were some classic shots that I had to post of my budding photographer! Next Ethan had to have a turn. I think he will be a Picasso of photography. Just look at the pictures he has taken...
Yep he likes to hold the camera upside down to take his pictures, very interesting I know but that is what we love about our E-Man.
On Sunday I was making rolls and Sis just had to help me. She had FLOUR EVERYWHERE! She did a pretty good job at folding the rolls. Brooke had to have pictures of her. It was fairly early in the morning that is why I look so lovely.

Well we were going to go up and hike the caves but it was a 2 1/2 hour wait so we decided to hike to a little pond instead. It was not the hike we were looking for it took us all of three minutes and were there. It was sure pretty though! The Gold Family
Me, Sis, and Jordynn (mom had already gone home and J.D. and Rachael were at church)
Madison and Rand
I love Bear Lake and Labor Day is always a sad time for me because it means the summer days at Bear Lake are over however here come the Winter Days at Bear Lake they are not as sunny but we make them equally as enjoyable.

No comments: