Saturday, September 20, 2008

TAG....

I was tagged by Cara so I guess to not be labeled LAME! I will follow the rules! The rules of the game are... To Post the rules at the begging of your tag which is to list 3 JOYS, 3 FEARS, 3 CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS, & lastly to list 3 FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF. Then TAG 5 people at the end of your post and let them know you tagged them by leaving them a comment on their blog! Have fun.

3 JOYS
1)The Gospel
2)My Family
3)Kyle Korver

3 FEARS
1)That school will never end
2)Not finding that "SPECIAL" Someone
3)SNAKES (totally terrified spot one and I am shaken in my shoes)

3 CURRENT OBSESSIONS
1)Blogging
2)One Tree Hill
3)Kyle Korver (is it bad to have him on here TWICE...)

3 FACTS ABOUT MYSELF
1)I am a return missionary
2)I love my job (I teach pre-school need I say more)
3)I am not a morning person in fact I am not much of a night person either

That wasn't so bad and in return I am tagging Andrea, Mel, Kara F., Brooke, and Stacey

2 comments:

The Huntsville Dunns said...

Jessica you are a good sport. I loved reading yours though! I think you can put Kyle Korver on your lists as many times as you want. I will back you up all the way. :)

Anonymous said...

Jessica, thanks for the Tag, it was fun! How have you been? I will try to make the party. Hope school is good, talk to you soon.