Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Newest Job....

A week or so ago my cousin called and asked if I could babysit his two kids while he and my dad went up to the shooting range. I of course said yes because these two are just to cute to pass up! I didn't have a camera handy but I had my trusty cell phone! We started the night out by jumping on the tramp when Jessica got tired of chasing Whitaker around (I had to make sure he didn't fall through the springs I might get fired!). We went inside and "pretended" to ride a horse. Jenna's MRU saddle(really its a trophy because you would think you use a saddle but it just sits in our kitchen but that is for another post!) is on a saw horse type of a deal so we had to pretend that it was a horse. And a good horse it was it didn't buck the kiddos off and it even stayed still long enough for me to take a picture! After that little adventure it was on to watching Cinderella two(Jade is a princess in the making) and making cookies. As you can tell Jade really liked the cookie dough!
After the cookies were done baking it was time to decorate them. Jade asked that we have PINK frosting so we made spider cookies with pink frosting, licorice legs, and chocolate chip eyes!
And here is our finished product! I think that it was successful don't ya think!
Well you can only make so many spider cookies before you need to call the "bug guy" aka the trainer at the gym! So we did the next best thing it was back to the tramp and then we went and started our own marching band and marched up and down my neighborhood playing as many pretend instruments that we could think of! It was a very fun night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would hire you! Sounds like lots of fun!

Brian and Jessica said...

So now that we live in the same state... Can you babysit my kids!! Kernan is just as cute as when you were in AZ and you can touch him!! Plus you sound like the coolest babysitter!!!