Sunday, September 28, 2008

What a Weekend

Well I had quite the weekend! It started off by meeting my cousins kids at 5:00 so that I could babysit them! I guess they read the previous post! Well we had quite the time that night at Chuck E' Cheese (I guess I should say now that I had them from Friday until Sunday). I was so mad not only did I forget my camera but I forgot my phone as well so there were no pictures of our adventure to chuck e' cheese. We got home at about 8:50ish then it was time for jammies, and teeth brushing. The kids didn't like me too much cause I made them brush there teeth the funny thing about this is that there mom is a dental hygienist. Go figure! Well they watched t.v. I did homework and then it was time for bed! Well the next day we spent at a soccer game. Earlier in the morning my friend called me and asked if I wanted to go to the General Relief Society Meeting. So I found a baby-sitter for the kids I was baby-sitting and I went. It was AMAZING when the Prophet walked it in was absolutely incredible it makes me really excited for Conference this weekend! After the meeting I went and got the kiddos and then it was off to bed. To only be woken up at 5:00 in the morning by a screaming seven year old because it wasn't feeling well. It was at that moment that realized single parenting is not for me. All in all it was a good time. I finally got Conner back to sleep and myself as well! I also realized that if anyone is wanting kids but doesn't have the resources for it at the moment baby-sit and you will have curbed your craving! Its cheaper than birth-control!
This picture is of me and my friend Brooke on the top of the Conference Center just after the meeting! (if I am being honest I don't really like my hair what do you think. I just got it cut.)

No comments: