Monday, October 6, 2008

My Wonderful Weekend!

Who ever imagined I could top my last weekend! Well it has been done! On Friday night I went to my Mission Reunion and I was able to see some really great friends! Not to mention I was able to see my Mission President! I got home from Provo it was about ELEVEN. Well I got ready for bed jumped in the car and drove 2 and half hours to Bear Lake to find out that.... J.D. and Rachael got engaged. Ok I already knew that J.D. was going to ask her but she could have said NO!! They are getting married on December 19th in the Bountiful Temple!


2 comments:

The Huntsville Dunns said...

Holy Cow!! Are you kidding me, that is so awesome. Tell J.D. congratulations from Michael and I. We are so happy for him. Jess you look so pretty in your missionary reunion pics. I hope all is well. :)

Tara said...

Wow, that was fast. Didn't he just get home from his mission!! It freaks me out that all the little kids I used to babysit are getting married. I really am getting old!