Sunday, October 26, 2008

GRATEFUL SUNDAY # 3

Well it is yet another Sunday and I have been wondering what to post about. I have a number of things on my mind but the one that sticks out is my pre-school class. I am so grateful for my job. I learn something new everyday from one of those kids. Most of the days I just laugh and laugh it is really hard to not let some of the kids see me laughing cause some of the things they say are innocent yet to an adult mind its another story. Here are some examples of what I hear on a Monday, Wednesday, Friday, basis!
"Miss Jessica, I lost my handcuffs but I found them. They were in my mom and dad's bed."
me: "Jacob why did you start cutting when I asked you not to?"
Jacob: "sorry my ears aren't hearing very good"
(Caleb walks out of the class with no pants on I respond go pull up your pants)
Calebs response: But Miss Jessica I need you to wipe me see (as he proceeds to bend over to show me that he went you know)
One day I asked my afternoon class to be quiet. One little girl told me that "we don't need you and we don't need school" I say well okay a couple kids say "Miss Jessica we need you" I say no Ellie says you don't so I guess I will leave. (I walk out the door and I can hear them saying WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?) Well they open the door and say Miss Jessica come back we need you. They were quiet for about the next five minutes.
This is my personal favorite. William and Makenzie sit across from each other. Makenzie can't stand William and is always telling me how much she doesn't like him she also tattles on him EVERY second she gets. Well one day we were cutting and I hear Makenzie scream I look over and William has her hair in his scissors. I say William what are you doing. He replies in great distress I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE. And really you can't blame him!
As you can see I have many a stories to share and many more where this came from. These kids are making me excited to be a mom but they are also a GREAT use of Birth Control! Wish me luck this week is going to be CRAZY they are all so excited for Halloween!!
Look back on Wednesday for pictures of our Halloween party they are going to be GREAT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great idea!!! I love it, hope all is well with you and your family!!