Monday, October 27, 2008

PLAY DATE

Last Wednesday I took Ashton and her friend from school Tylee(I am her teacher) to the mall. Our first stop was the gumball machines! After that we went to the Teddy Bear Shop where they each got to make a critter! The next stop on our agenda was the nail salon so they could each get their nails painted and then we topped it off with a ice cream cone from Dairy Queen. I asked Ashton if I could have a bite of hers and she replied if you wanted one you should have gotten one. I said oh come on just a bite. She replied you choose a drink so that is what you get. Wonder where she gets that attitude! Ashton and Tylee as we are staring our journey!
We stopped by Gymboree so that I could be in a picture with the two of them. (note to self bangs are not a good idea!)

Here they are stuffing the critters. Ashton choose a black cat and Tylee chose a purple bear.


Cleaning up the critters!




The finished products. Tylee's was dressed in a yellow sun outfit. While Ashton went with a Wedding motif. Go figure. Its not like everyone around her is getting married!





Tylee getting her nails done!





Ashton's turn!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so cute!! you are awsome. I was going to tell you that you could look at our family pictures, on togisalaphotography.com. under online proofing click our name and then the password is cross. I need help choosing!!!

jaci said...

i LIKE your bangs!

looks like a fun girls date!

Kristine said...

If I were a little kid, I would want you as my permanent babysitter! You are always telling these awesome stories of what you do with kids! Give me some tips! :)