Sunday, November 2, 2008

Grateful Sunday # 4

Last night I was reminded how grateful I am for my little buddy Ethan. We went to the Jazz game and on the way there I was telling him how high our seats were(seriously you couldn't get any higher; as you can see there is cement behind us). He replied to me "its ok Jessa, the higher you are the better you can see. When he said that I was so happy that I can call myself Ethans "Aunt". He is always reminding me that there is more to life! He is so full of it. As we were walking to the car last night I asked him what was his favorite part of the game. His response was getting my Boozer arm bands and my popcorn. I wish all of you could have a chance to get to know my little E-Man he is seriously the sweetest seven year old I know. (Don't get me wrong he has his devilish moments!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are such a fun aunt!