Monday, November 17, 2008

Grateful Sunday # 6


Again I am a day late but what are you going to do about it! I was thinking about what to write and this is what I decided on. I am grateful for Thanksgiving! As I have walked around in the mall and driven in my car I have noticed that Santa is there and that Christmas music is in the air. It truly makes my heart sad that we seem to just roll over this great holiday. I am grateful for the Pilgrims and the Indians. For one it gives me something to teach my pre-schoolers about but it also helped me to appreciate my own learning experiences. I think that everyone should just stop and smell the turkey and as soon as its done with lets bring on Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have to agree. Everywhere we go and see Christmas decor or hear Christmas music Kennedy says, "Mom, will you PLEEEASE go tell them Thanksgiving comes first?!! What are they thinking?!" It makes me laugh every time!

Anonymous said...

I would have to agree. Everywhere we go and see Christmas decor or hear Christmas music Kennedy says, "Mom, will you PLEEEASE go tell them Thanksgiving comes first?!! What are they thinking?!" It makes me laugh every time!