Monday, November 10, 2008

GRATEFUL SUNDAY # 5

Sorry that I am a day late but better late than never right? I am grateful for WONDERFUL SURPRISES! On Friday I got home from work and it had been one of those days when you have everything planned and then it doesn't happen. Plus my cute little pre-schoolers were on one! I walked through the door and noticed a beautiful bouquet of flowers on the counter. I was wondering who these where for and my name was on the card! It was pretty AMAZING! So I am grateful for wonderful surprises! So I encourage everyone who reads this to go out and surprise someone with something wonderful! Whether it be a phone call to someone you haven't talked to, a hug to someone who needs it, or whatever you think! You never know whose day you could make! I know that my day was made better simply because of these flowers!

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Jess, those flowers are absolutely beautiful! I love the square vase. Are you going to tell us who they are from?

The Brandt Family said...

Pretty flowers! I should make someones day today-it is almost just as fun giving the surprise as receiving it. Good post-I like it.
PS Who are the flowers from??

Anonymous said...

Great point!! nothing like a good surprise. Thanks for all you do for us, we really appreciate you!!