Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween. I know I am just about a week late on posting these. Hey better late than never right! Halloween this year was super fun! On Wednesday we had our pre-school Halloween party. I made my cute little goblins (students) witches brew for a Halloween treat. I got mini bottles of sprite, glued Halloween paper to the outside of them and then attached a label. It was either Goblin Grog, Witches Brew, or Swamp Cider. I told my little goblins how a witch named Heckabee came to my house and dropped these off for them. I also played the song witches brew and told them that it was Heckabee's dad singing it as he was making it. The goblins got kind of grossed out and didn't want to drink it so I had to tell them that Witches Brew kind of tastes like sprite! For the Halloween party I dressed up as Hannah Montana. Oh it was all sorts of awful but the goblins liked it so that was all that mattered. On Thursday (the day before Halloween) Jake came down and Rachael came over so we all stayed up late carving pumpkins. We got a little more creative this year than usual. It was way fun though! Hope y'all had a HAPPY HALLOWEEN! The treats I made for my classes!
My afternoon class along with the aides.

My morning class along with the morning aides!


Carving our Pumpkins! Dads was the trick or treat pumpkin! Jakes is the one beind it. Mine was the witch however she got in a small fight with her broom and her eye got hurt. (ok so really I accidently pushed it to hard and it broke! But the broom story sounds so much better)!




No comments: