Sunday, November 23, 2008

Do You Believe in Magic...

Call me brave or call me crazy whatever suits best for you! Last week I took Ethan, Ashton, and Tylee (Ashtons friend and one of my students) to Disney on Ice. Jordynn was supposed to go with me but she couldn't so Dallas went with me instead. I don't think I could have handled it with out him. It was pretty fun the theme was "100 Years of Magic". There where a lot of characters there. To name a few there were Minnie and Mickey of course! Along with their normal crew (Donald, Daisy, Goofy...), Aladdin and his posse, Beauty and the Beast, Nemo and his friends, Mulan, ALL of the Disney Princesses, The Incredibles, Woody, Buzz, and Jesse, Pinocchio, Its a Small World, and the Lion King. I don't think I missed any but if I did I bet the pictures show it!
We got this picture taken before the show started! It was a pretty cute set up!

1 comment:

AIMEE said...

I cannot say Thank-you enough. Tylee had such an amazing time & that was so awesome of you to take her. I owe you big time. You are the BEST!!!