Sunday, November 23, 2008

Grateful Sunday # 7

Ok so this Grateful Sunday is going to be very very random! I hope that you are ready for this. This first thing that I am grateful for is that I finally got my computer to upload pictures. For some reason it wouldn't upload my pictures from the Carrie Underwood Concert so I skipped that post. Oh well it was a good time and she is AMAZING live! The second thing that I am grateful for is that my blog is now up-to-date! YAY. This may be the second blog of the day but at least I have added Disney on Ice, and I posted a grateful Sunday on a SUNDAY! The third thing that I am grateful for is... I HAVE A NEW SISTER! No no my mom did not have a baby (if she did then she would have some explaining to do)! What I mean is that JD and Rachael got married on Friday. The reception is not until December 19th. The ceremony was small and it was held at Bear Lake. If any of you are confused by this just don't be. I don't want to explain anything just know that if it could have been any other way it would have. And NO ONE did anything WRONG. I had a picture posted of Rachael but I somehow deleted it. I will post wedding pictures sometime this week. Back to Rachael she is a great girl and an AMAZING addition to this CRAZY family. Along with the pictures I will tell you all how they met! The last thing that I am grateful for is my BELLA!
This is a picture of her when she was a puppy. She is still a puppy however she doesn't look like it. Yesterday my mom went out there and we think she was having a seizure. It scared us all to do death! Bella is so fun. She knows my car and she won't leave my side if I let her out and I am out there. She always wants to be in your business cause she thinks that it is hers! It can really drive you crazy but she really is my best friend! She doesn't care what I look like or how I am. All she cares about is that I pet her everyday and feed. The sad thing about this is even if I don't (which I have never forgotten) she will still love me anyway. I guess I should get a picture of her now that she is bigger but she is real dirty! Maybe if I give her a bath I will get a picture! In case any of you are wondering NO I did not name her Bella because of the book Twilight! The story of her name is quite interesting maybe one day I will share!

2 comments:

The Huntsville Dunns said...

Jess tell Jd and Rachel congratulations from us.....we hope all is well with them. And for Bella.... she is adorable. My girls would love her! Have a wonderful Holiday. :)

Renae said...

Jessica your puppy is so cute I am trying to get Danielle to name her baby Isabella and call her Bella but she said that LilRan what wants to name her Lola. Her middle name is going to be Renae.