Sunday, October 19, 2008

Grateful Sunday # 2

First off I must state that some of these pictures are very old! As this Sunday has came I have been wondering what to put for my grateful Sunday #2. Yesterday it hit me. I am so grateful for my best friend Brooke. She has a boyfriend and is so busy at work. I have three jobs and school so needless to say we are both busy. But yesterday we went to Salt Lake went to a movie and shopped and talked girl talk! It is so great knowing that I have a best friend who I can count on for anything. We have been friends since we were seven and we are now 24! Can you believe it 17 years of being best friends. So friend here is to you! Thanks for the good times! You know putting stockings on our heads to go and get icicles, dancing in my room the c.d. player skipping and me being rushed to the hospital! Oh we have been through it all together; bad relationships, matching sweaters, and some really hard moments but together we made it through! So that is my grateful Sunday #2. Brooke I am grateful for YOU!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Brooke! We love her so much too. It was fun to see the pics...thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

You're so cute! And I'm thankful to have my best friend Jessa! ;)

Tara said...

I love you two girls! And wow, I took alot of the pics in this collage! It is pretty amazing to have the same bf for 17 years. That's about how long Cami and I have been best friends too. Crazy! Give my Brookie a hug from me the next time you see her.