Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Okay so I forgot something

You are probably all wondering why I have just posted a picture of a dead mouse. Well I forgot to add this to my Labor Day post. In the middle of the night Brooke had gotten hot so she opened the window. It was about 8:00 (or earlier) in the morning they heard this shuffling noise coming from the window Brooke noticed it was a mouse and wanted to show Ashton. They waited for her to wake up and when she did the noise had stopped. Well Brooke was wondering were the mouse had gone when she pulled up the blinds it fell onto her head. I was upstairs in my room which is just above the room they were staying when I heard this screaming(I don't blame her do you?). I guess Brooke had cleared the bed and there was the little mouse sitting on the window sill just shaken! Trev said if it could talk it would have said "Oh my mom warned me about these crazy humans"! Well Trev ran upstairs to get something to catch it and in that process it died. I think it had a heart-attack. I mean its not everyday you fall into a humans head and live to talk about it! Trev threw it outside and I caught Ashton throwing rocks at it! R.I.P. mouse friend it was fun while it lasted. (ok maybe not so much fun for Brooke but it sure makes a good post)

1 comment:

The Huntsville Dunns said...

"Tag" your it. Sorry, you may have seen this before if not go to my blog for instructions on what to do. Have fun.