Monday, March 17, 2008

American Idol


I love American Idol. I have really enjoyed past seasons but this season is one of my favorites! I love Jason Castro I don't know why really maybe its his eyes and his smile not to mention his VOICE is like a dream. Last week Simon said that his performance was like something that you would hear sung in a college dorm or something like that. My response is Jason you can sing this song in my dorm room any time you want( I hope that when people read this they won't get the wrong idea)! Well I think that after every Wednesday elimination show I will post the contestant who was kicked off. Last week it was David Hernandez he is a very pretty boy with a great voice but I am sorry I don't have a video of him! If you want to play the video just pause my music play list and click play on the video! Make sure the sound is turned up. I hope you all enjoy him as much as I do. If you don't please keep that to your self you wouldn't want to break my heart :)!


1 comment:

Mel said...

CUCK!! I love that you have a blog but I hate that I didn't know about it until today! BOO!! How are you doing? It looks like things are going well and you look beautiful as always! I move in 5 weeks so let's PLEASE get together before I go k?? By the way I LOVE the picture of us at KK#5!! That time of my life will always be one of my favorites cause DANG GIRL did we have FUN!! Who has the pics from Halloween and stuff? I NEED copies! I miss everyone! Well I love ya and I hope things are well! Tell your family hello for me!
Mel
P.S. I think you should know something... I saw the post of Kyle Korver and I wanted to tell you that Adam gets stopped ALL the time and people say "You look so much like Kyle Korver." We went to the Jazz game about a month ago and people at the game kept telling us that too! Isn't that funny!?! I don't really see it too much but other people seem to think they look alike! HaHa!