Monday, March 3, 2008

SPRING IS NEAR...

Well while mother nature may not always be right on the mark when it comes to warm weather. Hence Saturday's crazy snow storm. My animals are always on target. Yesterday one of our many cats had kittens. Seven to be exact; four white and 3 black. I think that makes our total number of cats to be 10 plus the other litter of kittens that we can't find(our cats tend to have them in the barn up in the hay loft)! By the end of this week we should have puppies and in just a month or two we will have a couple of baby horses running around. I always love when we have babies around here because that means spring is on its way!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had no idea you had so many animals! Glad you found our blog...it has been fun to check in on yours (I got your address when you linked to ours). Hope all is well.