Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Just how much do I love American Idol...

During American Idol season 4 my mom and I got tickets to go to one of the live tapings of one of the "elimination" episodes. We waited outside for a long time. But it was well worth the wait because when we finally got in we were able to sit behind Nikko Smith and Anthony Federov (my personal favorite from season 4)! I found this picture on the American Idol website. That is me in the pink jacket and the profile of my mom! Well as with each coming week it makes me sad because someone has to go home on American Idol. I really love everyone who is in the top Ten. This week it was Chikezie who went home. I will agree is performance yesterday was not his best. I tried to post a video of my favorite performance but it wasn't working. So here is his not so good of a performance!

No comments: