Monday, March 24, 2008

going to the zoo today!

Today Brooke took Ethan and Ashton to the zoo and invited me to come along. It was alot of fun. On the way up there Ashton kept asking when are we going to be at the JOO? It was pretty cute. We saw lions, tigers, and bears (OH MY)! Not to mention penguins, elephants, and even a baby giraffe. We saw a lot of fun animals in the short time that we were there! Here are some of the fun pictures that we took! Ashton was mad at me because I sat her down so that I could take a picture of them. So she decided not to look at the camera!
Mr Elephant or Mrs Elephant I didn't really get a good look ha ha!
Ethan, Ashton, and I! I love these two kids so MUCH:)
Hanging out by the penguins
The baby giraffe it was so cute.
Ashton, me, and two giraffes. Brooke asked me what pattern do you like better for your purse? The one on the left or the one on the right? She asked me this because she knows how BAD I want the giraffe print bag from Dooney and Burke. I will have to post a picture of it!
My munster named Ethan. I can't believe he is going to be SEVEN!
Brooke and sis/bit/miss (Ashton has so many nicknames)!
Yes I know I already posted this picture but I couldn't figure out how to delete it and I was to lazy to start all over! I hope you enjoyed looking at our trip to the JOO!

No comments: