Friday, March 21, 2008

hang up the phone we have an ice cream CRISIS

You are all probably wondering what the HECK this is going to be about. So I guess I will tell you in full detailed fashion as only I would do:)! So today my little sister Jordynn got her wisdom teeth out (no worries she made it fine and is only lacking wisdom HA HA). Well my parents had to head up to Idaho for a rodeo that Jenna is in. Well I being the GREAT big sister that I am, am taking great care of her. Well this evening I gave her a pain pill and slipped out to go to the mall to help out the "Easter bunny"(because he is at the rodeo as well). My friend Brooke came with me and as we were on our way home we called Jordynn and asked her if she needed anything. Being a girl after my own heart she wanted Ice Cream. So we go to Jakes Over the Top and order some dinner for those who can still chew and Ice Cream for those who can't. Well here is where the story gets good. We pull up to the window and they hand us the Chocolate Banana Shake and then they close the window(because apparently the rest of the food was still being cooked) as it proceeds to melt on us. Here is where the CRISIS comes in Brooke's stomach is one for not eating ice cream and I have cut it out of my diet. So we were each going you lick it, no you lick it, no you it hurts my stomach, no you it will ruin my diet(as if eating a fast food hamburger isn't already doing the trick). Well in the middle of all this Brooke's calls and the situation gets just a little bit runny on us. It wasn't until 5 minutes later that they shake had seriously started to melt that we got our food and another 5 minutes after that we got home to get the melting shake in the freezer. So this post is kind of random but for those of you who know me ever so well will totally understand for those of you who know how Brooke and I act together than maybe you will get a kick out of it. If not you can always file it under the had to be there category!

1 comment:

Tara said...

It was pretty funny, says the person who was on the phone calling Brooke!! I hope you didn't get ice cream all over yourselves, and I also hope neither one of you ate any of it!!