Friday, March 28, 2008

HELP!!

So my sisters and I went to this dinner tonight that was a black and white affair! Well we left our parents there and came home. I had taken my shoes off in the car cause lets face it after a night in stilettos your feet really hurt! Well we got home my sisters went in the house and I stayed behind trying to get my shoes back on and to clean out the car. Well Jenna opened the garage door and said HELP I can't get the alarm off. Well they were putting in the code and hitting STAY because they wanted to STAY home. They didn't think to turn it OFF. So I get inside turn off the alarm and then the phone rings it was the alarm company asking for the word code. WORD CODE I don't know any word code. Well because I didn't know the code they sent the cops to our house. Needless to say I now know the word code and the girls know now to hit the OFF button instead of STAY! I guess now you all know how blond we can be!

No comments: