Friday, March 14, 2008

DISNEY PRINCESS ON ICE

So on Friday night I learned that I am not ready to be a parent! Jenna (my sister) and I took two four year little girls to go and see Disney Princess Wishes. They were so cute but they sure were busy. I went and got them snow cones and most it ended up on my lap! Ashton the one in the pig-tails sat on my lap and was so cute, she was watching the ice skaters so closely and when she would see something that was cool she would just start clapping. Also when the princesses would skate by and wave Ashton would wave back. She was so stinkin cute. However I think that she was tired because she kept asking when it was over. A couple of times she almost dosed off but then something exciting would happen! Sydney she sat on Jenna's lap and she knew every single princess that would come out before they actually came out. For example there were are these pirates on the ice and I was like oh it must be Peter Pan (um hello he is not a princess)! Well we asked Sydney and she was like it is Ariel well sure enough it was the Little Mermaid. Her favorite song was "Kiss the Girl". Maybe we should warn her parents! All in all is was a very fun night and a great way to end a crazy week! Me and the Girls!
Jenna and the girls along with their souvenirs!
Ashton and I!
Jenna and Sydney

No comments: